If everybody in your home is well, you can continue to book your Chimney Sweep as normal.
These are extraordinary times, and to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have had to implement some strict procedures.
IMPORTANT! You MUST notify us if you or any person in your household:
- Has Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Is within the isolating period
- Appears to have symptoms relating to the virus
- Is isolating because they are in a vulnerable group
To prepare for our visit you must, where possible:
- Open a window in the room/s we will be working in on our arrival. The window should also remain open for at least one hour after we have vacated – This will allow the room to be well ventilated
- Remove all objects (ornaments, fuel, etc.) from the hearth area.
- Allow a clear, unobstructed passage from the main entrance into your property through to the fireplace area. Move any furniture which is in the way of this route
- Ensure a plug socket (extension lead if necessary) is available next to the hearth area
- Respect social distancing at all times during the visit.
We will also be doing our bit; we will always:
- Wear a FFP3 filter face mask at all times
- Replace our gloves before every appointment
- Use different floor coverings for each appointment
- Send a digital ‘Certificate of Chimney Sweeping’ via email